Okanagan Beach Club – Covid-19 Safety Plan
Staff Procedures & Guidelines
- Staff are required to sign in every morning stating if they are healthy.
- All staff have been instructed on increased sanitizing and wiping procedures.
- All staff are required to wash hands frequently.
- Staff are recommended to keep appropriate social distancing with patrons, and avoid physical contact while at work, and off shift.
- Maximum Parties of 6 seated at a table -> regardless of if they are in the same party.
- Sanitizing washrooms and door handles, frequently.
- Bistro & Patio tables are spaced 6 feet apart.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available at the point of entry.
- Guests names/phone numbers will be written down after they have sat to dine with us.
- Pool Service has been suspended to a later date to aid in the control of guest’s flow.
- Bistro Maximum Capacity – 32 Seated
- Bistro Patio Maximum Capacity – 60 Seated
Tiki Bar Policies
- Patrons will be guided through line ups with stanchions receive bar service.
- The bar is for service only, not congregating or seated service.
- Plexiglass Shields to protect customers and employees.
- Max 4 tables with 5 chairs on the patio, cannot pull or shift tables for guests. (25 Guests seated).
- 2 Sets of 2 Bar Seats on the bar rail of the patio will be spaced 6 feet from each other.
- Maintain distancing of the tables and ensure that groups do not crowd at tables.
- Asking large parties on the group to respect the covid policies of the beach and ensuring they’re not congregating on walkways or around points of service.
- Maintaining flow of service at the bar while sanitizing the front of the bar top.
- Hand sanitizer stations set out on the beach.
- Second bar service location set up down the beach to help guests spread out down the beach.
- Service staff will be in masks while on the floor/beach serving.
- Tables have been spread down the beach and the loungers have been left out to provide spots for guests to sit. Loungers are not part of OBC and are used at the discretion of the beach.
- Security will be on the beach monitoring the flow of guests and helping control the patio, tiki bar and beach.
- Multiple points of service set up to help spread out the people on the beach.
Taco Bar Policies
- Must be staffed by 2 staff at all times, there will be no cross over on making food & handling of money.
- Moneris Machines and iPad must be sanitized between customer use.
- Hands must be sanitized and washed frequently.
- Gloves will be used and changed frequently for food preparation.
- Guests will be guided through to the taco bar through stanchions with 6 foot markers.
Shuttle Van Policies
- Maximum of 5 patrons in the van at a time.
- Van handles and doors will be sanitized between use.
- Windows will remain rolled down to promote air flow out of the vehicle.
- Golf Cart seats and handles will not be used to shuttle guests and remain for the use of staff only.